Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hello

I have just started this blog today to keep record of my research. I plan on adding a link list soon so everyone can access for FREE the sites I'm using to educate myself in the peaceful application of lawful remedy.

If your sick of what's going on, I hope to help you to understand the why and how of it. I don't claim to know everything. In fact, I'm just starting out relative to some people who have been doing this for decades. I hope to get a few of them on here to help out with the posting, and to provide their perspective from their own lips.


The site will be getting better as I start to really get into it. For the moment, I will just be transferring data from another account. As you noticed in the posts below, some of it does not transfer well. That will be corrected for in the future. I think I need to post as html? I'll see the next few posts how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment