Sunday, June 16, 2013

Updating the blog

I haven't really been posting as much as I should on here. Sort of made up for it a little bit tonight I hope.

I've asked permission to share posts from several friends who have a talent for posting the exact stuff I believe in. I'm hoping to add some of their posts to the blog [with credit] in the next few days.

I have a back log of stuff of my own to post up as it is. Things will be busy on here the next few weeks getting things up to speed. My goal is to post as much pertinent stuff from over on Facebook so that it can be saved here in an easier format to locate what subject it is your looking for. Facebook posts tend to disappear these days. If you don't flag the post, it's automatically deleted at a certain point lost for good.

Almost every day I will be posting a couple video's on all subjects to try and get caught up. There is a ton of great info out there. Soon, a lot of it will also be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment